Once that’s done, enable the drivers again and it will get the Bluetooth to work again on your computer. The following steps show how you can go about doing that on your PC.
- Thus, you can reset ASUS Smart Gesture to factory settings to solve the issue.
- It’s a convenient feature and becomes habitual for Mac OS users.
- If you know of other solutions to this problem, not mentioned in our guide, please share them with us by leaving a comment in the section below.
- Once it’s completely deleted, then try reinstalling the app to your Watch.
- Fast.com, which is effective in measuring your internet upload and download speed.
Actual speeds may vary and are not guaranteed. Limited to Xfinity Prepaid Internet residential customers 18 years of age or older. Requires purchase of Starter Kit for an additional cost. REFURBISHED WIRELESS GATEWAY INCLUDED WITH STARTER KIT. Limited warranty applies to equipment. Limited to download speeds up to 50 Mbps and upload speeds up to 5 Mbps.
Solution 14: Delete Html Cache
IMessage and WhatsApp can be controlled almost exclusively via Siri. That means you cannot see your message history, but only have new messages read out to you or even dictate messages yourself. A software glitch is responsible for the CarPlay problem. Reset the Elantra’s infotainment system to its factory settings.
Unable To Copy Paste In Windows
• If you can’t watch every event live on NBC but want to see the top moments, sign up for a Peacock account (it’s free!). You’ll have access our always-on Tokyo NOW Channel starting July 22, where you can tune in anytime to catch the latest updates and highlights. Upgrade to Peacock Premium, only $4.99/month, for access to 2020 U.S. Men’s Olympic Basketball games, as well as select replays including the Opening Ceremony. Video game console manufacturers recommend having at least 3 Mbps of download speed and up to 1 Mbps of upload speed. With this Internet speed for gaming, you should be able to enjoy playing on PS4. Make sure your Internet connection is working and your PS4 is on.
Spotify App Not Responding
Give the device a couple of minutes so it can reboot and re-establish the connection again. There could be several reasons behind this issue. It can happen since you may have tried more than two Sonos products, or you have just updated your Sonos system, or maybe due to upgrading the Sonos app, etc. When doing this, dispel the Spotify services from the Sonos app. First, ensure that you have updated your Sonos system and the Spotify apps with their latest version.